Chalkboard Paint Series - Day #2

Hey all,

I'm back with another chalkboard idea. Today's chalkboard lesson is surrounding: wood!

You can get these cute little wood pieces at Joann's Fabric Store. They are in the bin, with the other $1 items. There are many different shapes and sizes to choose from. I started out with chalkboard spray paint, then I made a scallop template to cover the wood. I took another color of regular spray paint and sprayed over that. I removed the template and voila! You can check the video out here, if you are interested.

Here is a couple pictures of the project:


 
I think they turned out so cute! On the back, I attached some magnets. These will hand in my kids' locker at school :)
 
Thanks for stopping by. If you missed Day #1 the link is below:)
 
 
Happy Scrapping!
 
Tmika


No comments:

Post a Comment