Animal Bug Love

Hey Y'all!!

Boy it feels like forever since I've been here. This week over at The Cutting Cafe our challenge was to use the Animal Bug Love printable stamp set. IT'S SO CUTE!!! There are cute little animal/bugs like the elephants, bees, worms, snail..etc.

I made a set of four cards. They are 3 1/4 square each. The sentiments are super cute.. I popped the center on dots and added faux stitching around the sides. here's a pic..


Love it!! Also I made a bigger card.. I used the worm as my focus and the sentiment already comes pre-printed for you to build around. Here's a pic:


These little darlings are great for valentines, gift giving (snail mail) or saying a simple 'hello' to someone. Try them out here..
I will also have a video posted below for a better look.

Hugs to all!!

Tmika

No comments:

Post a Comment