Card Share

Hey all!!

Ok, here is another card I created for a YT challenge. I'm starting to get more and more into the challenges AND as a added bonus my HOARD VAULT! What is the point of buying all this gorgeous stuff - and not use it? It's hard - I'll be the first to admit it..

Anywhoo, here is the video I created for the challenge hosted by craftychica87 and lavishlaces. The challenge was to use a sexy man on the cover of your card, three words to describe why you think he's sexy and stickles. Here is what I came up with..







 
Ain't he SEXY??? I can say that because that is my fiance, Robert. He was willing to do a 'home' photo shoot for me to enter the challenge! Thanks so much honey for being a great sport! I love you!
 
Thank you all for stopping by! {{big HUGS}} Tmika

No comments:

Post a Comment