Vintage Shabby Butterfly Shaped Mini Album

Hey all!!

Well I guess I'm on a roll, huh? Today I have a special project for you. I design for The Cutting Cafe and this week's design team project was to use the Butterfly shaped card, the Onesie shaped card, The Crown shaped card or the Overall shaped card. They are all SO CUTE!!

I chose to use the Butterfly shaped card - as a base for my mini album. I have a video here on my YouTube channel - if you want more detailed information. (You can also find the video below this post)  Here are some pics:





This is the front and back cover. After I cut the shape out via my Cricut Expressions, I traced the image on top of some cardboard. I then used mod podge to adhere canvas on the cardboard. I painted the inside with some cream color paint and applied the patterened paper. I sprayed the canvas with various glimmer and shimmer mists - both store bought and homemade. Let's take a look at the inside pages:








Both sides of the butterfly are covered with patterened paper and a small amount of embellishments. I kept it simple - to have room for pictures.

That's it guys! I hope you like it. Please leave a comment (to let me know someone is reading these posts, lol) and let me know what you think. Visit The Cutting Cafe as Regina has awesome files - both printable and svg available that are Super Duper Cool!

As always - big {{HUGS}}! Tmika



No comments:

Post a Comment