Projects, Projects and more Projects!!

Hey all!!

I have been a busy bee these days~ I just wanted to do a quick project 'drive-by' show and tell!! First up, I have joined a swap at Mini Album Scraps - teeny tiny itty bitty mini's..

The books had to be no bigger than 1.5 x1" in size! It has to hang like a charm, complete with jump rings and finished inside pages.. You can watch my youtube video for more information on this project.  We had to create 4 of them.. so here is what I came up with...


 
So Cute and Tiny, right? Love it!
 
Ok, for the next project..I sent some goodies to my friend Jaizella from LavishLaces on etsy! Guys please check her out - her laces are fabulous!! I altered a box, made a handmade journal with tea dyed pages, altered bottle caps, large and small clothespins, card, handmade flowers and a set of stickpins inside a handmade lace sack! I loved how everything turned out and she did too!! Here comes the pics..
 



 



 
For the life of me, I can' t find the picture for the bottle caps and stick pins..ugh! But if you're interested in details of what I sent - you can check out my YOUTUBE video to see everything.
 
 Ok, now we are on to the Altered Spice Rak I completed for THE SCRAPING QUEENS OF 2013 YOUTUBE HOP!!  As you may know, I am one of the hostess of this Awesome group. This month's theme was 'Spring Cleaning - Use What You Got'.. I purchased this spice rak from a thrift store over 6 months ago to alter. I never got around to it..Finally, I did..here are the pics..
 




 
 
Ok, here are some cards I made..
 



 
I think I'll end the MARATHON BLOG POST here...These are some items I created as a design team member for THE CUTTING CAFE. This particular challenge was for St. Patrick's Day. I used this printable file and this card set file. Please check Regina out and her awesome creations!! If you want to see the completed projects via VIDEO -CLICK HERE. Here are the pics for those projects..
 

 
 
THANKS FOR HANGING OUT WITH ME - FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUB TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!
 
HAPPY SCRAPPIN!!
TMIKA
 

2 comments:

  1. Girl.....you did a fabulous job on all these!!! Simply beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy busy woman! All are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete