Graphic 45 School Firsts View Finder Reel Project

Hey all!

I have a LATE post for your today. I have created an AWESOME project to display a few (10) of my favorite school first memories. I love how it turned out!

This is a design team project for THECUTTINGCAFE. This particular week design team challenge was to create something using the View Finder Reel File. If you want to see the video of this project - you can find it on my YouTube  channel here. Otherwise here is a massive amount of pictures!
















 
Was that enough picture to get the gist of it all, lol!! I warned ya! Thanks for stopping by and be sure the visit THECUTTINGCAFE for Cyber Monday deals, new files and the BLOG for more inspiration!!
 
Hugs to you all,
 
Tmika

1 comment:

  1. Holy Smokes!!!! This is stunning!!! Fabulous design. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete