**Handmade Mini Album Sale**

Hey all,

I am currently selling a few of my favorite mini albums as a part in a fund raiser for my son TJ.  He has the opportunity to go to a basketball on campus camp, coached by REAL college coaches. He is an avid basketball player for years now. He has a b+ grade average and we are hoping that this opportunity will help him get a better financial advantage in college next year.

With that being said, I'm selling/doing what I can to get him there. Please check my youtube channel for upcoming/current lots to see if you are interested in something that I have:)

Thanks for your support. If you are interested in any mini albums here, please click the paypal button below. THANKS  for your support!!!

Hugs,

Tmika

 
 
 LOVE MINI ALBUM - (SEE SIDE BAR TO PURCHASE)
 
 
GIRLY MINI ALBUM - (SEE SIDE BAR TO PURCHASE)
 
 
 
SUMMER LOVE MINI ALBUM (SEE SIDE BAR TO PURCHASE)
 
 
 
CHRISTMAS MINI ALBUM
 
 
WATERFALL MINI ALBUM
 
 
HALLOWEEN MINI ALBUM
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment