Altered Large Clothespin

Hey all!!

I hope you guys are having a fabulous crafty day!! I have been playing with Teresa Collins' Vintage finds paper and I love it! It is one of my favorite collections. It has a cute vintage feel. I love the color scheme. As soon as I saw this paper I had to have it...It is currently out of stock - but check back - the store restocks often.

Now on to my project. (yay) I altered a large clothes pin. I was gifted this by a close friend of mine. I didn't know what I would do with it at the time - but I figured it out. Take a peek:


Here is a closer view:
It's so cute! I first layer the paper with Mono Multi liquid glue - I love this stuff! I did this on the front and back. Then I laid some cream lace from my stash. I added some of my homemade glimmer sprays to some white flowers. I cut out some of the sayings in the paper collection (Life and Blessed) and added them to a Tim Holtz clip.  Finally, I altered a bottle cap, in the same vintage theme and clipped that on the side. Voila! Love how it turned out. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I do hope you guys will check out Scrapyland to order these great products!!! 

Happy Crafty Hugs,
~Tmika

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love the colors and your bottle cap is super cute!! Love the overlay of lace and then the embellies on top. TFS
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaw this is amazing!!! I love those colors

    ReplyDelete