UBER SHABBY CHIC SWAP (card, box, mini album)

Hey all!!!

It had been a while- I have been SUPER busy crafting!! I will be posting a bunch this week - hopefully you can hang in there with me!! Here is a swap I created for Natalie (putsomeblingonit) on youtube! If you're interested in watching the video....




Ok, for the readers and picture folk here are the items I created!! Hope ya like it!

A HANDMADE CARD


A HANDMADE DO-DAD BOX - COMPLETE WITH HANDMADE DO-DADS

AN ALTERED BOX






COMPLETE WITH HANDMADE EMBELLISHEMENTS

ALTERED CLOTHEPINS

HANDMADE FLOWERS

HANDMADE RESIN PIECES AND STICK PINS

SHABBY CHIC TAG MINI ALBUM - USING PRIMA PRINCESS PAPER













I hope you guys enjoyed my LONG picture slideshow!! If you want to know more about the products I used, please check the video above.

Thanks for watching!!

Hugs ~ Tmika


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness -these are all so elegant and amazing!!! love the resin pieces....those are Handmade?!!! Wow-I really need to experiment! What are they made out of?

    ReplyDelete