Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner (Updated)

Hey all,

Well, its not a chicken dinner - it's something better!! Here are the results for "The Cutting Café Blog Hop". Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such nice comments on my blog. I appreciate them all :)

The winner of the POLAROID AND CAMERA FUN TEMPLATE AND PRINTABLE SET goes to this Random.org winner...Drumroll please...


   Melisa Waldorf !!!!!! **THE ORIGINAL WINNER** (she is a design team member and already has the file,lol) Here we go again..NEW drumroll please...

CLANCY!!

CONGRATS!!! Please send my your email address - so that I can get your file out to you :)  (tmikamiller1@gmail.com)

Thanks so  much guys for hopping along!! I wish all the best to the design team members heading on - You GUYS Rocked!!


Be sure to check out The Cutting Café for new files and sales!!

Hugs,

Tmika

No comments:

Post a Comment