Prima Engraver {{small}} Vinyl Layouts

Wow! It's been a minute since I stopped in (ooops)! I missed this part of social media. Just because I love you guys I have a special treat for you today :)

I have created two (if I do say so myself) AWESOME layouts of my boys Tj (17) and Tyler (14). Here is the YouTube video, if you prefer to see a more detailed description.

I used the Prima Engraver paper collection for both of my layouts. I embellished  Tj's layout with the Tattered Floral die from Sizzix using burlap paper.  I used the playing cards, ball chain from the Tim Holtz line.  I added a bottle caps charm that I received in a swap I hosted. I used a white doily, chicken wire and a handle I got from the hardware store, a metal key and finished with some white dash lines around the edges. Love how his turned out!

Now on to some visual elements:




 
 
For Tyler's layout I added more of the same chicken wire to the edges and painted them both white. I used a bit more of the metal pieces that I got from a Butterbeescraps on Youtube. I used Graphic 45 staple buttons and a Tim Holtz "14" charm.  I think that went well, seeing as though he is 14. I also used the playing cards and ball chains on his layout.  If you want a closer view or more details, check out the video here. If you do stop by, please comment/rate/subscribe :)  Here is my visual cue:
 





 
Is that enough pictures for you? If not, I have more, lol!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you do decide to try this vinyl layouts in your scrap room soon!
 
You can find me at these fine social media sites:
 
 
 
Hugs and Kisses,
 
Tmika


No comments:

Post a Comment