Vintage Elegant Pillow Boxes

Hey all!

I have been playing with lots of pillow boxes. This is a design team project for The Cutting Café!  These are so versatile! In fact, its my go-to item to use as a vehicle to hold gifts. I've put chocolates, gift cards, candy, lace and scrappy goodies in these boxes.  You can dress them up or dress them down. I have done both. Here is a pic of my most recent set:


If you want to watch the video..you can find it here:



Don't you just love lace, trim, burlap and flowers all dolled up on some pillow boxes?? I do!  This project was so easy to do with Regina's file. She has them available in PDF, SVG and MTC. You can go wrong - whichever you choose! You can find the assorted plain file here. You can also find Christmas, Halloween, Snowflake and Candy Corn at the shop.

Don't forget if you go to the blog, you can enter to win your choice of 3 files. Just leave a comment - that's it! On Monday's she had an AWESOME sale - lots of files are sold at a low price!

Thanks guys for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!

Hugs,

Tmika

No comments:

Post a Comment