Prima Doll and Tag

Hey all!

Hope you guys are having a wonderful week! First things first, if you entered to win the mini album from last week's post over on my blog, be sure to check to see if you are the winner! Thank you all for leaving such awesome comments!

Now, on to this week's post. Today I'm using the cutest little 6x6 paper pad from Teresa Collins. It's called Memorabilia and its Uber Cute!! I wanted to create a tag and coordinating card to go with.  I think they turned out rather cute. What do you think?

For the tag I used my Prima doll stamp as my focal point. I did some simple paper piecing with her and added some bling to her headband. I used my Cameo to cut out the sentiment, the angel wings and the halo. Quick tip: use household spray starch to add some sturdiness to your cardstock die cut elements.


I took some random scraps from the paper pad and distressed the edges with Colorbox Pigment Cat's Eye Ink in black. I gotta admit - I love these little things! They are so handy to hand on hand. I popped the Prima doll on some American Crafts pop dots to add dimension. I added stickles to the wings, halo and sentiment.

Some lace, bling trim and a silk flower complete the tag. Here is the card I created to go along with the tag.






The card came together pretty quickly. I chose to use a black card stock base of 5x5. Since I was using fairly thin card stock I added an extra layer. I used my crimper to add some sturdiness to the paper. Once I did that, I just added the patterned paper. I did pop the second layer up with dimensionals.

 I added more bling trim ( I love this stuff) around the edges of the sentiment. I fussy cut the flag banner from the collection and added it to the top. For a final touch, I used resin embellishments and seam binding to the corners.

Thanks guys for stopping by! I hope that you are able to stop by Scrapyland.com to check out these items and more!

Scrappy Hugs,

Tmika






No comments:

Post a Comment