My Secret Garden

Hello All!!!

Hope all of you guys are having a Fantastic Thursday!! I am excited to share this project with you all! It turned out Super Cute :) I have always been in love with Graphic 45's Secret Garden paper collection. I have used it on several different projects. It reminds my of spring, which with this weather - we need it!

I used this tutorial by Bonnie. Its an origami box. I have made a lots of these as well. They are great for gift giving - so many possibilities. Anywhoo, using this AWESOME collection in the 12x12 paper pad, I made this:

I LOVE IT!!! I handmade all the flowers on this box (yay me!) using the paper collection. I like how it sparkles. I simply added a few pearls beads at the base and on a couple flowers. I also used a die cut from their newest paper collection - sweet sentiments.  I made a coordinating card, check it out:
So pretty! I used two different pieces of patterned paper for my card. I also handmade all the flowers on this card as well, using the collection and basic colored card stock. I used my favorite Cheery Lynn flourish and the Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily die. These are my staples! Here is another card I made:
I used Miss Teagen paper from Bazzil ..it's nearing the end of its journey - as I have made a few projects with it :) Love the stack! I made a flower with the collection and added flowers from my stash. I used my Cheery Lynn French Pastry doily die on this card as well. I die cut a heart out of another Bazzil collection called Antique Aged using my Cameo files. I added touches of glitter, stickles and gesso. I used a couple of chip pieces that I got my my local scrap store. Voila!

I really liked how my project turned out. Please visit Scrapyland.com for these products and more!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs,

Tmika

No comments:

Post a Comment